Sunday, January 16, 2011

Its..so..hot.


Hello hello,

It's a repulsively hot Sunday afternoon here in Sydney and boy am I feeling the heat.

Since I'm staying in today, I thought I'd get into the whole baking and blogging thing again, as my last post was more about paper crafting and my holiday break. And, yes I am as surprised as you may be to see that it has been indeed, one week since my last post. Ha.


So here it is, yet another loaf. But in my defense, I had some overripe bananas and frozen blueberries left over from the previous pie disaster- so why not? Plus its easy peasy to make, and takes about 20 minutes to put together.




Voila! Breakfast for the next week


How cute is the doily? I got it from IKEA a couple of weeks ago, I love that place!

x A

No comments:

Post a Comment