Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Chocolate Dipped Shortbread


Hi!

Now that I've got a bit of time on my hands, I thought I'd get baking again. This afternoon I decided to make jam drops, but in in the middle of cutting out holes in the center of the dough I decided that I really wanted to have something with chocolate in it ( plus the dough was really soft by this point, making it impossible not to fall apart!)

Solution= melt chocolate and DUNK.

They turned out pretty nicely, although I may have over did it with the vanilla essence. They are very vanilla-ery but still nice and crumbly when you bite into them.





You might have noticed, or will come to notice that the quality of these photos will have decreased in quality- as it will be indeed be myself from now on taking these pictures. So please bear with me people, hopefully I will get better at it!

I'll also leave you my favourite song from the musical Wicked. Kiss me goodbye, I'm defying gravity. muah muah muah




x A

2 comments:

  1. ah that song is amazing!
    but i think your shortbread look even MORE amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks em!

    How are things on your end? All good i hope!

    x

    ReplyDelete