Monday, November 8, 2010

She Lives ! (and bakes)



Holy Cow. My last post was on the 16th of September. The 16th ??

Oh well, no time like the present hey? Tonight's post features the most scrumptious mutation of 3 things yummy. Here's the equation:

muffin + cinnamon doughnut + jam = CINNAMON MUFFIN DOUGHNUT!!

I haven't been in a baking mood for a really long time ( about 3 months to be precise) , but accidentally stumbled upon this cooking blog called Noble Pig.

It featured this recipe and I knew I had to try it. And... success!




There's raspberry jam in the centre, and I made sure the batter mixture and topping was overloaded with heaps of cinnamon. Ooh there's also nutmeg in the mix too. I'd highly recommend giving the recipe a go, its really simple and soooooooooo tasty!

Not sure when I'll post next. The way I see it is , I like to bake because it's fun to not because I feel obligated to which is how i started to feel with this my baking project. It sort of felt like a chore, so now I bake purely for enjoyment.

Till the next time we meet, could be next week or next year. Who knows?

x A

p.s Who is going to see Oprah at the Opera House? And if you are, can I come?

No comments:

Post a Comment