Thursday, August 12, 2010

Maple & Pecan Muffin Plus One Seagull.

amy-peachandpecan

Happy Wednesday!

**EDIT. It's actually Thursday. Sheesh.


Tonight's post features Hummingbird Bakery's Maple and Pecan Muffin, which may not look too impressive but is actually a silent killer. The thing I like about this recipe is that the muffins aren't too sweet, which makes it easier to wolf down. Hmm.. now I'm not sure if that is a good thing.

But anyway, they turned out great and ended up being most of the office's second breakfast that day!

I haven't got much to report this week at all, except for that fact that I've been listening to Love Song dedications with Richard Mercer alot ( right now its 'Have you ever?' by Brandy) , watching heaps of tv and really getting into Mao's Last Dancer. Has anyone read that one? Personally, its a real page- turner and I can't wait to hire the movie when I'm done reading it.

Basically, I haven't really been motivated to do anything but be a couch potato. I figure its because it's winter and I'm sort of hibernating. It's the kind of hibernating where you don't get fired from work for sleeping when you should be at work , you're just being super lax and being in bed by 9pm but not really sleeping. Just reading and watching episode after episode of Modern Family, Glee and How I Met Your Mother.


Yep that's it for tonight. I'll leave you with some clips that was sent to me, and had us all at work laughing and wishing we were this clever. Note: you will need to watch these in order (Homeboy!)










x A

No comments:

Post a Comment