Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just had to do it...

amy eye

M&M cookies + wasabi pea + banana = flash backs to hospitality classes in highschool. Damn. I wish I had some spaghetti for the hair.

It's only 8pm and I feel like I haven't slept in a week. I had healthy dose of zumba-ring last night, with a friend who has never been to a class before and it was so fun. You know when you've had a good work out when you've got back sweat patches. Kinda gross, but in a satisfying 'heck yeah now that's a work out. Yeahh boiii!"

But in other news, I made my first Topshop online purchase the other night. Talk about an impulse buy, but after missing out in Beijing ( or was it Shanghai?) earlier this year I wasn't going to regret not buying this time. (Backstory: I ummed and ahhed over a Kate Moss for Topshop dress and didn't buy it, and never saw it ever again. Sadface)

I don't have any green dresses/clothing so this would be a first. I really love the cut though. What do you think?


Oh crap. They updated their site?


topshop.001

Oh well.



x A

No comments:

Post a Comment