Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I think I have broken my body.

My legs hurt. My bum hurts. My back hurts.My necks hurts. My stomach hurts. All because I did one zumba class for an hour and that was yesterday.. For anyone who doesn't know, its kind of a mix between latin dance and an aerobics/cardio work out. So intense, but actually alot of fun if you can look past looking like an idiot doing it. I believe I looked like I was some sort of mix between the robot and waaacking, when really I was trying to samba... or was it salsa?




But anyway, I managed to get on with my day and got to reward myself for spending time at the gym last night with a nice dinner followed by Max Brenner. I think chocolate and strawberries is probably one of the best ways to end a hard day at work and an epic zumba class at the gym ( even if it was over 24 hours ago).

I'll leave you tonight with a motivational message from one of my favourite movies of all time: Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Thanks Kuno!




Sincerely,

x A

No comments:

Post a Comment